Looking for a new way to enjoy your sweet corn this summer? Well you have to try this flavorful creative Avocado-Ranch Grilled Corn. This will sure be a new family favorite summer dish.
Watch the recipe clip and get the recipe below.
Avocado-Ranch Grilled Corn
AVOCADO-RANCH GRILLED CORN
- 6 ears corn
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Avocado Ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons cilantro (chopped)
- 1 lime (zest and juice)
- 1 cup crumbled queso fresco
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat.
- Peel the husks away from the corn, leaving them still attached to the root. Clean the corn of all the silk strands.
- Brush each ear of corn with 1 tablespoon of Hidden Valley® Avocado Ranch dressing. Season with salt and pepper. Place the dressed corn on the grill, turning every 2-3 minutes, until charred on all sides.
- Meanwhile, combine the remaining Hidden Valley® Avocado Ranch dressing with the chopped cilantro and lime zest.
- Brush the grilled corn with the cilantro-lime mixture. Sprinkle the queso fresco evenly on the dressed corn. Finish with a squeeze of fresh lime juice.