CHEESY PULL-APART PESTO BREAD
- 1 loaf french or Italian bread
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 cup store-bought basil pesto
- 1 1/2 cups 3-cheese blend (mozzarella, parmesan and asiago)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place the bread on a cutting board. Using a serrated knife to make 1″ diagonal cuts through the bread, leaving the bottom crust intact. Turn the bread and make diagonal cuts in the opposite direction, creating a crosshatch pattern.
- Meanwhile, pour the melted butter into the cuts of the bread. Then, use a spoon to drip the pesto into the cuts of the bread. Finally, stuff the shredded cheese into the cuts of the bread.
- Wrap the bread in aluminum foil and place on a baking sheet. Place in the oven to bake for 15 minutes. Then, open the foil to expose the top of the bread and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool slightly before serving.Tips
– Use your favorite grated cheese and flavored fillings to personalize your pull-apart bread.