Give your nachos a delicious upgrade!
QUICK FIX NACHOS
- 1 bag blue corn tortilla chips
- 1 pound sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 lime (zested and juiced)
- 1/4 cup cilantro (leaves chopped)
- 2 tablespoons scallions (chopped)
- hot sauce (to serve, optional)
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- In a 9 inch by 13 inch baking dish, spread out half tortilla chips in an even layer. Top with half of the cheese. Top with remaining chips and cheese. Place in oven for 5 minutes. Remove and set aside for a few minutes to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, add sour cream, lime zest and juice, cilantro and scallions. Stir to combine.
- Top nachos with a few dollops of lime-sour cream mixture. Finish with hot sauce, if desired.