Carla Hall SHAMROCK STACKS
“The Chew” had something special for us today as we celebrate St. Patrick’s day the gang shared some of their favorite St. Patrick’s Day recipes. Everything sounds absolutely amazing, especially the decadent chocolate shamrock stacks that chef Carla Hall made the show. If you did not see this segment you have to watch the video lip below. You can even freeze these chocolate stacks and eat them like ice cream!
- 2 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon Irish cream liqueur
- 1 1/2 tablespoons green creme de menthe
- 18 ounces chocolate wafer cookies
- 12 chocolate mint candy rectangles
- 6 ounces heavy cream
- 12 ounces chopped dark chocolate or dark chocolate chips
If you’d like to shake things up a bit and believe in the luck of the Irish, you have to try Carla Hall’s Shamrock Stack’s. This is a very simple recipe that is sure to please as seen on “The Chew” on March 17, 2015. Please enjoy the video clips below and follow the link to the recipe.
Carla Hall reveals the secret to this amazingly simple Shamrock Stacks treat.
Recipe Recap: The Chew Crew finishes up these amazing treats!