Clinton Kelly Fiesta Chicken Quesadilla
Winner, winner cheesy chicken quesadilla dinner! Perfect for a weeknight meal! Penelope Ann Miller came by The Chew to talk about her show American Crime and to help Clinton Kelly make a great Fiesta Chicken Quesadilla recipe. This is a great recipe because it’s extremely easy to make and it looks incredibly delicious. It only takes up to 15 minutes to prepare and serves 4.
If you are interested in making a very simple weeknight meal this week for your family, watch the recipe clip below and follow the link to the recipe on “The Chew”.
FIESTA CHICKEN QUESADILLA
- 1 medium sweet potato (washed)
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (8 inch)
- 1 cup shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- Pineapple salsa Pineapple salsa Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper Pineapple salsa
- 1/2 red onion (minced)
- 1 lime (juiced)
- 2 cups diced pineapple (1/4 inch)
- 1 jalapeno (seeded and minced)
- 1/4 cup cilantro (roughly chopped)
- Kosher salt