NO-BAKE SUMMER BERRY CHEESECAKE
- 1 store-bought graham cracker pie crust (removed from pan and crushed)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- 14 .5 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 orange (zested)
- 16 ounces frozen mixed berries
- 1/2 cup mixed berry jam (warmed)
- 1 cup whipped cream
Spray a loaf pan with nonstick spray. Line the pan with parchment paper so it hangs over the edges creating handles. Spray the parchment with more nonstick spray.
In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press into the bottom of the prepared loaf pan.
In a large bowl, whisk together the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, and orange zest. Fold in the frozen berries. Pour the berry mixture over the graham cracker crust. Spread the top out into an even layer. Place in freezer for 4 hours or overnight. Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving.
To serve, cut cheesecake into slices. Spread a spoonful of the warm jam on the plate, place a slice of the cheesecake on top and garnish with a dollop of whipped cream.
– You can also build the cheesecake in the store-bought pie crust for an easier assembly.
– If you desire seedless jam, push the warmed jam through a fine mesh strainer.