Clinton Kelly Ravioli Lasagna
Clinton Kelly made a great, fast take on lasagna on The Chew with his Ravioli Lasagna recipe. Normally, when you make homemade lasagna, it can take up to a day to prepare everything and get it all together. But Clinton ingeniously decided to use frozen spinach ravioli in this recipe in the place of pasta sheets, making it possible to make this recipe with just four ingredients.
This recipe will save you an incredible amount of time, making it possible for you to decide on a whim one night to make this for dinner. All together, it should only take you about an hour and 20 minutes to prepare it all, which is a far cry away from taking a whole day to prepare!
If you are interested in trying a new spin to this weeknight classic watch the recipe clip below and follow the link to the recipe on “The Chew”.
- 24 ounce jar tomato pasta sauce
- 2 pounds frozen raviolis (spinach)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Pour enough pasta sauce in a 9×9 baking dish to cover the bottom.
- Add 1/3 of the raviolis in an even layer, and top with more sauce and cheese. Repeat the layers two more times, ending with the remaining mozzarella. Top with the Parmigiano-Reggiano and cover with foil.
- Place in the oven and bake for 45 minutes. Remove the foil and allow to cook uncovered 15 minutes more, until the cheese is bubbly and golden brown.
- Remove from oven, let stand for 10 minutes. Serve warm.