Clinton Kelly Tostinis
As “The Chew” crew continue to celebrate, Clinton Kelly whipped up a very simple appetizer that is sure to please.
- 1 baguette (sliced on a bias, 1/4-inch thick)
- 1 cup Colby Jack cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1/2 cup guacamole
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves (to garnish)
- Preheat the oven to broil.
- Sprinkle the shredded Colby Jack cheese on top of the sliced baguette. Place under broiler for 1-2 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Top with salsa, guacamole, sour cream and cilantro leaves.
- Serve immediately.
- Tip: Serve the toppings on the side and set up a tostini bar!