This wrap is the perfect alternative to a Nicoise salad when heading to the beach this summer!
Enjoy the recipe clip and recipe below.
TUNA NICOISE WRAP
- 1 anchovy filet (smashed to a paste)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 can tuna (packed in water, drained)
- 1 tablespoon capers (chopped)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup mixed greens
- 2 hard-boiled eggs (sliced)
- 6 cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 4 small red potatoes (boiled, halved)
- 1/4 cup green beans (cooked, cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 3 tablespoons mixed olives (chopped)
- 2 whole wheat or white flour tortillas (8 inch size)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together mashed anchovy filet, olive oil and lemon juice. Add tuna and capers, mix to combine and coat with the dressing being sure to leave some whole chunks of tuna. Season with salt and pepper.
- Lay the tortilla on a flat surface. Add half the mixed greens, half the tuna mixture, half the eggs, half the cherry tomatoes, half the potatoes, half the green beans and half the olives. Tightly fold the tortilla over the mixture, rolling up like a burrito, securing the ends. Repeat with remaining tortilla and ingredients. Using a sharp knife, slice each wrap in half. Tightly wrap each sandwich in plastic wrap.