RANCH POPCORN SHRIMP
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 large eggs (beaten)
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 2 cups plain bread crumbs
- 1 pound rock shrimp or small shrimp
- canola oil (for frying)
- lemon wedges to serve
The Chew Ranch Popcorn Shrimp Recipe Directions
- Add oil to a heavy-bottomed pan and let it come to a temperature of 365 F.
- Whisk milk with eggs and half the ranch packet in a shallow dish.
- In a second shallow dish, mix breadcrumbs with the remaining half of the ranch packet.
- Dredge shrimp, working in batches to coat it in the egg mixture, followed by the breadcrumbs. Shake off any excess crumbs.
- Working in batches again, drop some shrimp into the hot oil and fry for two to three minutes.
- Let drain on a paper towel-lined plate and continue cooking remaining shrimp.
- Garnish with lemon wedges to serve.