Daphne Oz Welsh Rarebit
If you’re searching for a simple and tasty vegetarian snack, you have to check out Daphne Oz’s Welsh Rarebit that she prepared on “The Chew” today. And for those of us ho are not vegetarians, this would be a really good snack anytime of day too!
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- 3/4 cup IPA beer
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 12 ounces aged cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- chopped parsley to garnish
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Learn to make the tasty Welsh Rarebit that Daphne Oz made on the March 19th episode of “The Chew”
If you’d like to learn how to make this tasty Welsh Rarebit Recipe that Daphne Oz made on “The Chew” on March 19, 2015, please watch the videos and be sure that you follow the link to the recipe on The Chew’s website.