Clinton Kelly whipped up a great Grilled Sweet Chili Ranch Chicken Sliders recipe on The Chew, the perfect recipe to make at your next summertime barbecue! If you want to surprise your friends and family with something new, this simple meal from Clinton is a great option.
Enjoy this recipe clip and the recipe below.
- 6 chicken cutlets (cut in half widthwise)
- 2 cups Hidden Valley® Sweet Chili Ranch dressing
- 2 mangos (peeled and cut into 1/4-inch slices)
- 12 Hawaiian sweet rolls (split in half)
- 1 head bibb lettuce
- 1/2 red onion (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 bunch cilantro (cut into 2″ pieces)
- Place the chicken in a baking dish and pour the Hidden Valley® Sweet Chili Ranch dressing over the chicken. Toss to evenly coat with the dressing. Cover the baking dish with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator to marinate for 2 hours or up to overnight.
- Remove the chicken from the refrigerator and let sit at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat a grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Spread the mango slices in an even layer on the preheated grill. Let the fruit char slightly, then flip and let char on the other side, about 3-4 minutes total. Remove grilled mango to a plate and set aside.
- Add the marinated chicken cutlets to the grill and cook for 3 minutes. Flip and cook on the other side for another 3-4 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove to a platter and set aside.
- To build the sliders, cut the chicken to fit the roll and place on the bottom half of the roll. Top with 2 grilled mango slices and a few slices of red onion, some cilantro and a piece of lettuce. Repeat with remaining ingredients to make 12 sliders. Secure with a toothpick or skewer.
- Tip: experiment marinating the chicken in your favorite Hidden Valley® Ranch dressing!