Carla Hall Sweet Ricotta Noodle Bar
Are you looking for a way to really shake your sweet tooth up? If you are on the hunt for a delicious new dessert you have to check out Chef Carla Hall Sweet Ricotta Noodle Bar. It was a huge hit from the Nuthin’ But Noodle show that aired recently. That’s right, a noodle dessert!! Plus they grilled up a cheesy noodle sandwich. Carla poured butter over the noodles called Kataifi: shredded phyllo dough as the crust and then added a sweet ricotta topping!
If you’d like to learn exactly how to make the sweet ricotta noodle bar that Chef Carla Hall made on “The Chew” on the Nuthin’ But Noodle show, watch the video clips below and follow the link to the recipe at “The Chew” so you can make this amazing dessert for your family.
SWEET RICOTTA NOODLE BAR
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup + 1 tablespoon sugar (divided)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- pinch salt
- 16 ounces fresh ricotta cheese (drained)
- 16 ounces package kataifi noodles (broken into small pieces)
- 1 cup butter (melted)
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon orange flower water (substitute rosewater)
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios