PAN-ROASTED CHICKEN WITH ASPARAGUS MILANESE
Learn hot to make an easy and tasty chicken recipe with Mario Batali’s Pan-Roasted Chicken with Asparagus Milanese. Did I mention how simple this recipe is? You will absolutely love this amazing dish that Mario Batali and Dancing With The Stars host Erin Andrews prepared on The Chew today.
If you’d like to surprise your family this weekend for a special Sunday dinner, learn how to make the pan-roasted chicken with asparagus milanese that Mario Batali made on “The Chew” on March 20, 2015 by watching the video clips below and following the link to the recipe.
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil (divided)
- 1 stick unsalted butter (softened to room temperature, plus 2 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons tarragon (finely chopped)
- 1 3-4 pound chicken (cut into 8 pieces)
- 1 pound yukon gold potatoes (1/4″ slices)
- 1 bunch asparagus (woody ends removed)
- 4 eggs
- 1 lemon
- 1 block Parmigiano-Reggiano (to serve)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste