- 8 ounces ground sirloin
- 8 ounces ground short ribs
- 8 ounces ground brisket
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 slices American cheese
- potato buns (toasted)
- English muffins (toasted)
- griddled onions
- 1 recipe Michael Symon’s ShaSha Sauce
- hot pickles
- iceberg lettuce (shredded)
- Combine ground sirloin, ground short rib and ground brisket together. Form into 4 patties (about 3 ½ inches in diameter each). Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the burgers on a hot griddle and cook for 3 minutes. Flip and top each burger with a slice of cheese. Cook for 3-4 minutes more for medium rare.
- Serve on toasted potato buns or toasted English muffins with your favorite condiments.